Below is some information from the PayPal
do I send money?
If you have a PayPal account, you can send money by following
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Send Money tab.
- Fill out the form.
- Click Continue.
- Review the details of the payment, including the payment
method. To change any information, click the appropriate
Change link. Note: If you edit your payment
details, the payment method will return to the default method
- Click Send Money to send the payment.
If you do not yet have a PayPal account, you can send money
with PayPal by following these steps:
- Visit https://www.paypal.com.
- Click the Send Money tab.
- In the Send Money box:
- Fill in the recipient's email address or phone number
- Fill in your email address
- Fill in the amount in U.S. Dollars
- Select the appropriate purchase category
- Click the Send Money button
To complete your payment, you must create a PayPal account.
To create an account, follow these steps:
- Enter your first and last name.
- Select your credit card type.
- Enter your credit card number, the expiration date, and
your card security code.
- Enter your address, city, state, and ZIP code.
- Enter your telephone number and your email address.
- Enter and confirm your PayPal password.
- Enter the code shown in the box.
- Click the Agree & Continue button.
- Review your payment details.
- To change any information, click the appropriate
- To cancel the payment, click Cancel
- Click the Send Money button.
Recipients receive an email notification for the payment.
This email contains a link. After clicking the link, recipients
can log in to their PayPal account to receive the payment. A
recipient who does not have an account must open an account to
receive the payment.
Which PayPal account type is right for me?
PayPal offers three different accounts: Personal, Premier, and
Each has different features and capabilities.
Personal accounts are for individuals. With a personal
account, you can receive limited credit or debit card payments, plus
all of our Core Features, detailed below.
Premier accounts are for members who have a high transaction
volume, need to accept credit or debit card payments, or would like
access to our Core and Premium features. Premier accounts may
operate under an individual name.
Business accounts are for businesses. They include our
Core Features, as well as our Premium Features, detailed
below. Business accounts can operate under a company or group name.
- Send Money
- Request Money
- Auctions Tools
- Website Payments
- Downloadable Log
- Includes all Core Features
- Use your name or a corporate or group name
- Accept unlimited credit or debit card payments
- Payment Receiving Preferences
- Mass Payments
- Multi-User Access (for Business accounts)
- Advanced downloadable logs
Personal accounts limit the number of credit or debit card funded
payments received per year. Credit or debit card funded payments are
assessed a transaction fee. Business and Premier accounts are
assessed a transaction fee, which is a small percentage of each
payment received. See our fee schedule.